My Children. My Opinions. My Tales.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blue Poo!

Jelly bean and I had a "girls night out" on Friday night. We stopped and had dinner and then made our way to get ice cream. I usually get something with peanut butter and chocolate, but decided to mix it up a bit...I ordered a "whoopie pie" flavor. Jelly got "cotton candy" mainly because it was blue...and well, she likes blue.

The next day she was on the potty and she started yelling, "Mommy come quick!" and as I ran in and about fell over (just from the potent smell - seriously how can a 4 year old put that out?)...she said "My poo is blue!"

Sure enough it was!

And I am pretty sure it was the cause of her belly ache for the next day and a half. Because that is how long it took for the blue poo to disappear.

She said, "I don't think I want to eat blue ice cream anymore."
Mommy agreed.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Yeah, the blue cake icing does that too. ICK!

I can't believe she's four! :-)

Carey said...

Heard of it before...but never had the pleasure of the personal experience!